As experts have predicted, the trend in recent years has been toward a more flexible next generation work environment with over half of the workforce worldwide working remotely at least a day or two each week. The pandemic, however, more greatly fast-tracked the adoption of the modern workstyle beyond the accelerated pace expected. Many say there is no going back to the pre-crisis way of doing business. Many lessons were learned with a majority experiencing what NOT to do. Some figured out a few best practices; at least enough to get through. Post pandemic and surviving the recession leaves many people dealing with the best way to not only move forward but to thrive.
With over 20+ years of experience in working remotely from six continents, Marci has the wisdom and skills as a leader in business and online learning to help. Her futuristic approach with leveraging next gen technologies, next gen working, and next gen learning.
Throughout her career, Marci has coached numerous companies and a variety of business professionals from Fujitsu Siemens and Daimler to NASA and National Fire Academy as well as notable authors including Stephen R. Cove and Lynne Reid Banks. Countless business professionals and leadership development teams worldwide seek Marci Powell services finding inspiration and success through her writings, coaching, keynotes, and professional development offerings.
Marci Powell & Associates offers coaching services delivered live and on-demand - Made-to-order coaching that deliver results.
- 8-week coaching sessions: Live one-hour each week, online applications during week, coaching time 1:1 or group:1deeper dive- Up to 2 hours each week.
- Business coaching, Individual coaching (mentoring leadership)
- 3-week video coaching (how to: video etiquette, leveraging video live and on-demand, modern and professional styles, andragogy- training/teaching online.
- LIVE- 1 day, 2 day, ½ day, in person or over video. In person is fee plus travel costs.
- Leadership Retreats
- 7 Fool Proof Steps to Build a Remote Team
- 5 Core Principles for Success in WFA (co-located or remote)
- Grace-Oriented Leadership
- Customized Presentations
Work & Learn from Anywhere
Manage hybrid or virtual teams with ease
The global workforce is going remote and with this flexibility and freedom comes a new set of challenges. It is vital to adapt and optimize your company to do great work from anywhere.
- Overcoming the 7 pitfalls of virtual teams
- Increasing remote productivity
- 3 keys to a comfortable work environment
- Finding your rhythm and focus
CREATING TEAMS THAT LOVE TO WORK
Help your organization work smarter. Not harder. Not longer.
Achieve outstanding success with fully engaged teams who exude the energy, confidence, and excitement to tackle any problems they see and seek innovation.
- Encouraging self-starters
- Balancing quality of work with flexible environments
- Turning useless meetings into highly productive huddles
- Building and maintaining trust
The Stress-free Leader
Fostering confident, collaborative, and creative work environments.
Long hours, tight deadlines, and endless to-do lists have become common in today’s workplace and these lead to nothing but burnout. It doesn’t have to be this way. Learn how to step back, prioritize, and take control.
- Crushing your to-do list
- Modernizing your workplace
- Eliminating "office" drama
- Balancing professional & home life